- Top 10 Best Golf GPS Watches for Men – Hix Magazine
- Measure up properly or off the shelf?
- Powerbug GT7 Lithium Golf Trolley Review – 1 year on
- Hole19 appoints Matt Fitzpatrick as brand ambassador
- BEARWOOD LAKES Golf Course Review – An immensely high quality club and course that definitely belies its age!
Tags910 Driver A-Tac Grips Accessories BombTech Bushnell Callaway Chichester Christmas Club Fitting Countback Downs Course Electric Trolley Golf Goodwood Grenade Hard Work Improving Littlehampton Mental Game Motocaddy S1 Old Thorns Golf Club Park Course PinSeeker Technology pre-shot Pro V1 Range Finder Round Review routine Silvermere South Coast Golf Tour Temporary Greens Titleist Tour V3 Training Aids True Tempers Shafts Wet Course
Category Archives: Golf Course Reviews
For golfers throughout the UK, longer days mean the beginning of a new season. Take a look at a guide to the top golf courses of the south coast from Golf Plan. Continue reading
We’ve chatted for years about ditching our annual trips to local courses and annual 4 day golf trip in Devon. The weathers perfect one year and we instantly book the following year, and then we get a year where the … Continue reading
We were lucky enough to play the Goodwood Park Golf Hotel on the 8th March 2014. We were all present and eager to play the first round of our new inter team tournament with Stu and Froomedog facing Dorito and … Continue reading