- Top 10 Best Golf GPS Watches for Men – Hix Magazine
- Measure up properly or off the shelf?
- Powerbug GT7 Lithium Golf Trolley Review – 1 year on
- Hole19 appoints Matt Fitzpatrick as brand ambassador
- BEARWOOD LAKES Golf Course Review – An immensely high quality club and course that definitely belies its age!
Tags910 Driver A-Tac Grips Accessories BombTech Bushnell Callaway Chichester Christmas Club Fitting Countback Downs Course Electric Trolley Golf Goodwood Grenade Hard Work Improving Littlehampton Mental Game Motocaddy S1 Old Thorns Golf Club Park Course PinSeeker Technology pre-shot Pro V1 Range Finder Round Review routine Silvermere South Coast Golf Tour Temporary Greens Titleist Tour V3 Training Aids True Tempers Shafts Wet Course
Category Archives: Golf Course Reviews
Hill Barn is municipal course based in West Sussex that over the years has had a little stick. We’ve all played it before in different conditions and with differing skill levels in our games. We’ve heard great things over the … Continue reading
Well, round two of the South Coast Golf Tour saw Matt and Paul join up with nearly 60 golfers to play the glorious Crowborough Beacon Golf Club in East Sussex. We dodged the weather yet again and had a day … Continue reading
Paul’s hole by hole review of Littlehampton Golf Club in West Sussex. A superb Links golf course which can be fairly simple when its still and anything from a Wedge to a driver on the par threes when the wind is howling! Continue reading