We've had a our Bombtech Driver for a few weeks now and it's been fun. We may well be argueing over who gets to keep it. We're certainly looking forward to more full rounds with it. We've done a couple of initial reviews of the club in previous blog posts (below) but below is a little video review we've done for you. Bombtech Grenade Driver - Initial thoughts Bombing the Bombtech Grenade Driving Range - Trackman (including the Bombtech) Watch now to find out more about this fantastic
Read more [...]
- Top 10 Best Golf GPS Watches for Men – Hix Magazine
- Measure up properly or off the shelf?
- Powerbug GT7 Lithium Golf Trolley Review – 1 year on
- Hole19 appoints Matt Fitzpatrick as brand ambassador
- BEARWOOD LAKES Golf Course Review – An immensely high quality club and course that definitely belies its age!
Tags910 Driver A-Tac Grips Accessories BombTech Bushnell Callaway Chichester Christmas Club Fitting Countback Downs Course Electric Trolley Golf Goodwood Grenade Hard Work Improving Littlehampton Mental Game Motocaddy S1 Old Thorns Golf Club Park Course PinSeeker Technology pre-shot Pro V1 Range Finder Round Review routine Silvermere South Coast Golf Tour Temporary Greens Titleist Tour V3 Training Aids True Tempers Shafts Wet Course