- Top 10 Best Golf GPS Watches for Men – Hix Magazine
- Measure up properly or off the shelf?
- Powerbug GT7 Lithium Golf Trolley Review – 1 year on
- Hole19 appoints Matt Fitzpatrick as brand ambassador
- BEARWOOD LAKES Golf Course Review – An immensely high quality club and course that definitely belies its age!
Tags910 Driver A-Tac Grips Accessories BombTech Bushnell Callaway Chichester Christmas Club Fitting Countback Downs Course Electric Trolley Golf Goodwood Grenade Hard Work Improving Littlehampton Mental Game Motocaddy S1 Old Thorns Golf Club Park Course PinSeeker Technology pre-shot Pro V1 Range Finder Round Review routine Silvermere South Coast Golf Tour Temporary Greens Titleist Tour V3 Training Aids True Tempers Shafts Wet Course
Tag Archives: Round Review
Another Saturday morning arrived and I couldn’t wait for the 1st tee. This morning it was only myself, Stu and Matt as Paul was playing Goodwood. We arrived at the 1st tee, which was unusually, very busy, at 7.20am for … Continue reading
Even though that description does suit the course conditions on Sunday, it’s more apt for the way I played the game. The same track I shot a 70 on last week, I rather sloppily trudged round in an 80 this … Continue reading
Well Christmas is now over, in a blur as usual, so time for us to hit the course again. Because of all the wet weather recently, we haven’ played nearly as much golf as we’d have liked over the festive … Continue reading